Are you late paying your monthly mortgage statement?
Are you behind on your mortgage payments?
Have you received letters or legal documents from your lender/servicer?
As Housing Counselors we may be able to assist you in carrying out the best possible
options with dignity and respect, regardless of the final outcome.
Services we offer:
- Assess homeowners' circumstances and explain all options
- Develop a household budget
- Establish the best plan of action
- Negotiate with the lender/servicer to assist both parties in arriving at a mutually
- Referrals to low/no- cost legal or other social services
- Provide ongoing (money management and credit ) counseling to maintain or better
homeowners financial position
- Ensure homeowners are safe from false "rescue scams"
All services are FREE, except credit reports which cost $16.00 per person for a tri-merge
For a list of documents needed please go to
Email housing counselor with questions
Questions about the Homeowner Affordability and Stability Plan?
Visit this website for more information
Home Owner Affordability and Stability Plan
Albany County Rural Housing Alliance is a partner of HomeSave. HomeSave is a
fair lending initiative that helps homeowners prevent and solve problems with
delinquent or costly mortgages.
Click on any of the participating agencies for more information.